LTI is comprised of nine day-long sessions conducted from March to November. Curriculum topics include Leading with Strengths, Deep Listening, Resilience, Wellness & Life Balance, Strengths & Passions in Action, Creativity & Innovation, and Leading Change & Transition. Participants work collaboratively in small teams to research and design community projects or initiatives.
Through participation in LTI, individuals:
- Gain a deeper awareness of self and the intersection between self and others.
- Discover and nurture personal strengths and abilities.
- Gain resources and practice experiences that utilize their leadership skills and assist others in doing the same.
- Expand their understanding of themselves and their community and find ways to make their community a better place to live and work.
- Explore their creative potential and opportunities to express it.
- Strengthen social networks and develop inclusive community collaborations, partnerships, and alliances.
“LTI is a leadership experience unlike any I had ever experienced before. It showcases an all-new way of thinking and living, both personally and professionally. The relationships formed through LTI and the collaboration opportunities were incredible. Best use of my time, EVER!” ~ Lisa Woletz (former participant)
Individuals wishing to participate in LTI must complete an application. Businesses are encouraged to sponsor employees to participate in this proven leadership development program. Space is limited. Scholarships are available.
For more LTI program and application information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form online.